Sunday 22 November 2015

Little Luxury: Lush Yoga Bath Bomb



The pursuit of calm is something I try to bring into my everyday routine.  My fast track way to calm is a perfect temperature bath, some twinkly candles and something lovely from Lush to make the water smell and look heavenly. Therefore, I was excited by the idea that this bath treat could help me achieve a tranquil state of mind without me having to do the downward dog. By Lush’s standards the Yoga bath bomb is of an unassuming appearance, the kind you might easily pass by for something more dazzling and colourful but don’t let its calm exterior fool you. What makes Yoga special is how long it takes to fizz, meaning for the duration of the bath you can watch the orange shell give way to purple and turquoise infused waters. The key ingredients are chosen for their soothing qualities, particularly Sandalwood oil, Olibanum oil, Cassie Absolute and Ho Wood oil. The result is a warm, woody and comforting fragrance which is perfect for these cosy, wintry evenings.


You can buy the Yoga Bath Bomb from Lush for £3.95.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...